– Simple structure and light weight,CNC aluminum alloy structure
– Brushless motor direct drive
– With anti-vibration rubber balls,easy to adjust
– Compatible with Gopro 4 3,2,1
– With 3pcs 2804 160t motor
– With 32bit Storm32 firmware gimbal controller, sensor
– With motor protector which can help heat dissipation
– Power supply: 9-15V(3-4S)
– Drive current: Max.1.5A
– Height: 11cm
– Color: Black
Strom32 Gimbal Controller
– The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
– This version of the controller is our new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions.
– It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new fuctionality.
– 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4.
– Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axis stabilization,700 times/seconds gyro caculates
– Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
– Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
– Control Pitch or roll by PWM or receiver,supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
– Use IMU1 and on board IMU2 dual sensor modulelock YAW accuratly, stable performance
– Support follow mode,lock mode,absolute mode or speed mode